Gerrit migration

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Sep 11 11:31:40 PDT 2013

Hi Flo,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 07:20:24PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Bjoern Michaelsen wrote on 2013-07-18 15:26:
>
> >   - LibreOffice theming is missing (not mission critical)
>
> fixed
>
> >- admin login on box -> failed
> >   - thus I cannot check if the gerritbot sending mails to the dev-list is
> >     set-up.
>
> fixed in the meantime

thanks alot.

> >   - SSL cert warning
>
> fixed

To developers: You will get a 'host identification changed' warning when
pushing/pulling to gerrit. This is expected.

@Kendy: Wasnt this your baby?

> >- ACL/groups -> at least some groups are missing it seems
> >   -> I expect direct pushes to master not to work as-is (no group committers)
>
> documenation missing, *NOT* fixed
>
> >So the ACLs for the committer group seem mission critial to me.
> >@Norbert: Any input on that?
>
> As said, *NOT* fixed by infra, as we lack any documentation on that

AFAIK, Norbert looked into that. I dont want to push fake commits to test. ;)

> >- buildbot -> missing it seems
>
> no idea what you mean with buildbot, this *NOT* fixed
>
> >- I havent checked where the gerritircbot is running.
>
> waiting for your feedback on that

Both not urgent or mission critical. We will manage and update docs if needed.

Best,

Bjoern