Gerrit migration

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at documentfoundation.org
Wed Sep 11 14:07:13 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>> - ACL/groups -> at least some groups are missing it seems
>>    -> I expect direct pushes to master not to work as-is (no group
>> committers)
>

> documenation missing, *NOT* fixed

That was due to the unexpected change of database name in posgresql.
during the first try the name was different between the old prod and
the new prod... hence gerrit could not find any of its ACL etc..
This time around I, for one was able to log in gerrit, and it seems
that I'm still admin so I guess the acls followed :-)

Norbert