Gerrit migration

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at documentfoundation.org
Fri Sep 13 08:14:16 PDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:13 AM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 2013-09-13 00:37:
>
>> I did re-install gitweb.
>> apt-get + 2 lines edit of /etc/gitweb.conf... gerrit seems to like it
>> by default...
>> But I do not mind cgit if you figure out how to get gerrit to play
>> nice with it... it is supposed to be 'suppoerted' by gerrit...
>

> can you send me the instructions, so I can add it to the documentation?

sudo apt-get install highlight gitweb

sudo emacs /etc/gitweb.conf
# change $projectroot to /opt/gerrit/gerrit_site/git (or where-ever
the gerrit_home + instance_dir + /git/ is)
# Add Highlighting at the end
$feature{'highlight'}{'default'} = [1];

Norbert