Please regenerate api.libreoffice.org from libreoffice-4-1 branch

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 23:59:34 PDT 2013

On 09/11/2013 04:53 PM, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> I have that, so I guess this is separate doxygen invocation. I will look
> into it. Do you happen to know where it is configured/invoked from? I
> would like to add in some additional doxygen flags and regenerate.

The doxygen input files are odk/docs/cpp/Doxyfile and
odk/docs/idl/Doxyfile, resp.  Some "%" markers in there get replaced
with actual values via sed in odk/CustomTarget_doxygen.mk.  "make
odk.clean && make odk" triggers rebuilding the doxygen documentation.
The HTML output can afterwards be found under
workdir/*/CustomTarget/odk/docs/.

Stephan