GSOC - VLC bits ...

Minh Ngo nlminhtl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 12:47:39 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

>         + audio during keyframe capture

Fixed :)

>+ sadly we have synchronous keyframe fetch, which
                  means starting / loading flying_boy.odp I get a
                  hang during which music plays ;-) before I get the
                  keyframe.

Maybe could change it to the asynchronous callback.

> + intermittent play in a separate window
>               + clean re-start / load flying_boy.odp
>                  sometimes it pops out.
>               + provoke it with:+ provoke it with:

>                       + F9 to present: no video shows / plays

Generally fixed. How could I manipulate with a video (stop/play) in the
full screen mode?

> + after F9 - playing video pops it out to a
                  separate window

Fixed!

>+ grey X window with no content obscuring the
          video preview / keyframe.
Fixed

>               + I -guess- that this is an un-rendered X window
                  occluding the preview
Fixed

All the best,

Minh