Add "display as Icon" option in OLE Object

Shraddha Gujarathi shraddhagujarathi27 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 05:45:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am inserting OLE object in Libreoffice but instead of icon I can see the
file content, how can I add icon to OLE object???
steps :
1. Open LibreOffice calc goto Insert/Object/OLE Object
2. Select 'Create from File.' option attach a file (.pdf, .doc, .xls) link
to file

As in MS Office when we insert OLe object we get option of "Display as
Icon" where we can select default icon or image from system...... but when
I insert OLE object in LibreOffice I can not see "Display as Icon"
option.......how can I add this????

What will be the steps for add code for the same?

Thanks & Regards

--

*Shraddha Gujarathi*