fdo#62957 FILESAVE: Save Last Slide Position in Impress. Need help.

Sujay m sujaym.sujaym at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:32:17 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I was working on this enhancement before.. But had stopped for some time
for getting some fresh way of solving it.
This is still my second hack, so please bear with me :p..

I was going through the source using some random keywords and found a code
pointer to the function sd::FrameView::ReadUserDataSequence (there are
multiple implementations of ReadUserDataSequence, but i think this has the
answer) in /sd/source/ui/view/frmview.cxx..
This has reference to another function
sd::FrameView::SetSelectedPageOnLoad..

http://docs.libreoffice.org/sd/html/classsd_1_1FrameView.html#aa52d470e1ee409a897dec8d4d7918d9f

Here it says, the function is for storing the page that was selected while
last saving the document. And there is also the function
sd::FrameView::GetSelectedPageOnLoa, to get that page.
The way i understood the functions, this is the key for the solution to my
bug. Is the implementation of the above mentioned functions is what i have
to manipulate to get my result??
I am currently tracking the working of GetPageKindOnLoad( ) and
SetPageKindOnLoad( ), because I think that the Page Kind property is
working properly.
Can somebody tell me if i am on the right track, or guide me to the right
track, please? :)

 <http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?defs=GetPageKindOnLoad&project=core>