Slewing bearing's design and Supply与您共享了相册。

Slewing bearing's design and Supply rfdddf at rfdddf.exbusines.com
Sat Apr 5 07:39:47 PDT 2014

Dear Sir ,

This is Rocky, sales manager of Slewing bearing Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.

which is specialized in slewing bearing"s design and manufacture .Our
product ranged from 160mm-5200mm,In our sales turnover , exporting covers
over 70%,and European and North American market  is our main market.

We are the authorized suppliers of some famous enterprise, like XCMG, SANY,
we also make some slewing rings for Hitachi,CAT, Tomatsu and Tadno. I would
appreciate if you forward this letter to Technical Manager or your
purchasing manager. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Rocky/Sales Manager

Slewing Bearing Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Fac Address: Quanshan District,Xuzhou,Jiangsu,China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=117613734660301181081&target=ALBUM&id=5998818366429284177&authkey=Gv1sRgCP3HmZe04p6_Yg&invite=CJnphfwO&feat=email