About parts in ODatabaseMetaData.cxx (connectivy module/odbc part)

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:36:46 PDT 2014

Le 07/04/14 16:24, Lionel Elie Mamane a écrit :

Hi Lionel,

> "used to allow" means that this is not possible anymore?

No, it means that I haven't checked whether it is still available. From
memory, when one had a dbf table, and did a left mouse button click on
the left hand edge of the table view grid control, a context menu was
displayed and one could choose to compact the db, permanently wiping the
deleted tuples, so it wasn't really a toggle on/off UI switch I suppose,
although it looked that way to the user.

Alex