fdo70798 Add Excel 2010 functions to Calc

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Apr 14 04:03:40 PDT 2014

Hi Eike,

AFAICS there's only one Excel 2010 function left to be added to Calc: AGGREGATE.
I can add this function with partial functionality: all aggregate functions will be available, but the various filter options will not all be implemented.
I think this way most of the functionality will be available in Calc.
The remaining filtering options will take some time, I reckon, as I don't think the current code is prepared for these options.

What do you think?

Winfried