May I know where is intro image and how to link it?

LOH KOK HOE huahsin68 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 18:52:27 PDT 2014

Thanks for informing, I don't know the source code has been far left
behind. I could not tell which version I'm building because I get the
source from LibreOffice development site. According to `git log`, the
latest commit is on 12-07-2013, May I know how could I update my source to
the latest version?

Regarding the build, since you mention solver has been dead for a year, may
I know where would be the final executable being place?