May I know where is intro image and how to link it?

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 02:05:55 PDT 2014

On 10/08/14 02:52, LOH KOK HOE wrote:

> Thanks for informing, I don't know the source code has been far left
> behind. I could not tell which version I'm building because I get the
> source from LibreOffice development site. According to `git log`, the
> latest commit is on 12-07-2013, May I know how could I update my source
> to the latest version?

In the LO directory, "git pull" should download all the changes. If
you're on the master branch, that will then make the latest development
version your current version. If you've got a release branch checked
out, then you'll need to update your branch (sorry I can't remember that
off the top of my head).

> Regarding the build, since you mention solver has been dead for a year,
> may I know where would be the final executable being place?

Cheers,
Wol