[GSoC] Improved Color Selection, Week 12

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:24:10 PDT 2014

Hi All!

Last week I removed the redundant class SvxLineColorToolBoxControl, thanks
to Maxim Monastirsky for the helpful suggestions.
I also made small adjustments to the UI of the color palette.
I also got recent colors working, it's kinda messy at the moment; I don't
know why but SvxColorValueSet doesn't seem affected by the Fill and Expand
switches in Glade, nor by SetColCount or SetLineCount in the code.

This week I plan on finishing up smaller things and adding comments to the
code.

If anyone has any insights, please share them! Thank you!

All the best,
Krisztian