Libreoffice 4 Android Size Reduction

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:27:02 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:17 AM, Mohammad Deeb <kbh_md at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I'd like to assist you in reducing libreoffice 4 android package size.
> kindly provide me link with latest apk file.

Hi Deeb,

Thanks for your interest in LibreOffice 4 Android. We have a pair of
Android tinderboxes[1], but they don't currently appear to be
producing/uploading builds, perhaps because we've had a couple of
different ports started for the Android platform. I believe that Tomaž
Vajngerl has been doing the most recent work on getting LibreOffice
working on Android[2], and he can probably give you some pointers on
how to build the latest dev branch.

Good luck!

--R

[1] http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/