[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: 7 commits - chart2/source extensions/source hwpfilter/source l10ntools/source sal/osl unoidl/source

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 04:03:45 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 23:47 +0200, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I guess.. but the point of a formatting rule is easy to read and above
> all _visually consistent_.
> There is apparently debate about the readability of the different
> braces scheme.. but surely there can't be any argument that a mix of
> both is the worse of both world.

FWIW I played around with clang-format to see what combination of rules
gave the smallest diff against the code of sw/source/filter/ww8 and
below is what I got as far as before abandoning that line of thought.

Though I do find this helpful to strip out arbitrary formatting changes
when cherry-picking commits between branches where the source commit has
bundled a stack of formatting changes into a titchy logic change.

C.