[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: 7 commits - chart2/source extensions/source hwpfilter/source l10ntools/source sal/osl unoidl/source

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 08:09:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:03:45PM +0100, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> FWIW I played around with clang-format to see what combination of rules
> gave the smallest diff against the code of sw/source/filter/ww8 and
> below is what I got as far as before abandoning that line of thought.

Just to mention one more option, document liberation projects use astyle
to keep style consistent. writerfilter/source/rtftok/astyle.options
contains the config I use to keep new files I create consistent.

(Nevertheless, if we could agree on a global style -- then I'm happy to
abandon that, as long as then a commit hook enforces keeping that
consistency.)

Regards,

Miklos