Helpcontent2

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Sun Aug 17 05:01:04 PDT 2014

Hi Sophie

On 17-08-2014 05:55, Sophie wrote:
> I sent you one some times ago, and I've it installed on my Debian
> working with the last LibreOffice version. But using it is a nightmare,
> you have a lot to learn with the styles used, the syntax and the
> structure before being able to create an article.
> I would like to have a follow up in Bern with Moggi and Kendy on our
> last discussion because this is something I'm concerned to push too.

I installed it too, but it is unusable: If I open an existing LO xhp
file, add a blank space somewhere in a paragraph and save it, the saved
file breaks the build, even validated by the tool.

(I have pretty much understood the styles issue, though.)

So that is why I asked where this extension have worked once. Working
directly on xml is no-no.
--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice