Upload nightly builds for OS X Mavericks

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Aug 25 00:07:03 PDT 2014

> Or can TB dailies be anything, including either the
> kitchen sink or some mutilated reduced functionality ?

Yes. They are provided by volunteers who get to choose how to configure
what they build. If you want more variety, you are free to offer
differently configured builds for upload. Or to submit a change that
reduces the (much too large) number of configure-time options we have... I
see no problem in leaving out optional features. That is why they are
optional, right?

The above is of course only my personal opinion.

--tml