Upload nightly builds for OS X Mavericks

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:49:10 PDT 2014

Le 25/08/2014 09:07, Tor Lillqvist a écrit :

>     Or can TB dailies be anything, including either the
>     kitchen sink or some mutilated reduced functionality ?
>

> Yes. They are provided by volunteers who get to choose how to configure
> what they build. If you want more variety, you are free to offer
> differently configured builds for upload. Or to submit a change that
> reduces the (much too large) number of configure-time options we have...
> I see no problem in leaving out optional features. That is why they are
> optional, right?

Absolutely, and I personally agree, but my question is more whether
there is a way for a user of the dailies to easily know what is/isn't in
the build, other than hopefully finding a build.log file also posted on
the relevant page ?

Say I wanted to kitchen sink LO on OSX and provide a TB, how would a
user know from the download page, what was in it ?

Alex