Upload nightly builds for OS X Mavericks

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 02:28:21 PDT 2014

On 25/08/14 09:49, Alex Thurgood wrote:

> Absolutely, and I personally agree, but my question is more whether
> there is a way for a user of the dailies to easily know what is/isn't in
> the build, other than hopefully finding a build.log file also posted on
> the relevant page ?
>
> Say I wanted to kitchen sink LO on OSX and provide a TB, how would a
> user know from the download page, what was in it ?

that's actually a good point - ideally the upload directory would
contain the autogen.input of the tinderbox so it's immediately obvious
what options were enabled in the build, to not waste time trying to test
something that isn't even enabled.

do we have all relevant settings in autogen.input?  it is occasionally
useful to know which MSVC version was used... perhaps upload config_*.mk
too?  or does config.log contain everything of importance?  yep all the
variables are in there...