About fdo#70185 starmath: unit test writing

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:13:37 PST 2014

Hey,

so the attched version of the patch gets you past that problem. Now the
test fails actually in parsing which you should debug and check if there is
something missing or if there is a setup problem.

The problem that I fixed is that because you passed the filter version as
current it was trying to handle the file as a ODF file. I think there are
still a few wrong filter flags but that would need some more debugging and
checking which are used during a normal import.

Regards,
Markus