[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: sw/CustomTarget_generated.mk sw/Library_sw.mk sw/Module_sw.mk sw/source

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 05:09:39 PST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 01:57:06PM +0100, Daniel Sikeler <d.sikeler94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already thought that it would cause a lot of duplicated code.
>
> So I'll try to move it to xmloff and use the code in oox as a
> pattern for xmloff. What came to my mind now is, that i would
> duplicate the code for the fasttokenhandler, because it only calls
> the methods from TokenMap. So probably it would be good to also move
> the fasttokenhandler somewhere else. And create a new base class for
> TokenMaps so that the fasttokenhandler can work with different
> TokenMaps. What do you think?

I would suggest doing it in two steps: first make sure that code that is
interesting for ODF filters is in xmloff, not sw (before a duplicate in
sc or sd appears), then indeed, if you see common functionality in
xmloff and oox regarding the token handler, then that can be abstracted
to a base class. Maybe the filter module would be a good place to store
that base class?