Build error on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Xcode 6.1.1

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 13:41:26 PST 2014

Hi,

On 12 December 2014 at 21:59, Renato Ferreira <renato.wolp at gmail.com> wrote:
> /Users/renato/lo/core/sw/source/core/swg/SwXMLBlockImport.cxx:32:10: fatal
> error: 'tokens.cxx' file not found
> #include <tokens.cxx>
>          ^
> 1 error generated.
> make[1]: ***
> [/Users/renato/lo/core/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/core/swg/SwXMLBlockImport.o]
> Error 1
>
> Searching for tokens.cxx gives me the following files:
>
> ./workdir/CustomTarget/editeng/generated/tokens.cxx
> ./workdir/CustomTarget/filter/source/svg/tokens.cxx
>
> Which I don't quite understand, why should I only find them in the workdir?
> Is there any include path not configured properly, maybe, or something of
> that sort?

They are generated files.
It's strange. I don't see why it would not work.
cd sw && make CustomTarget_sw/generated
should create workdir/CustomTarget/sw/generated/tokens.cxx
Does it fail for you?
To clean the directory you can use (in sw): make CustomTarget_sw/generated.clean
And then when compiling I have -I$W/CustomTarget/sw/generated

HTH,
Matus