Build error on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Xcode 6.1.1

Renato Ferreira renato.wolp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:04:47 PST 2014

> They are generated files.
> It's strange. I don't see why it would not work.
> cd sw && make CustomTarget_sw/generated
> should create workdir/CustomTarget/sw/generated/tokens.cxx
> Does it fail for you?
> To clean the directory you can use (in sw): make CustomTarget_sw/generated.
> clean
> And then when compiling I have -I$W/CustomTarget/sw/generated

Oh, now I realize what was wrong... Since the ooxmlexport and ooxmlimport
unit tests have been failing in my OS for some time (I don't know why,
actually), I had commented them from the sw Makefile. It turns out that
doing so ended up removing the trigger to generate the required file :(

Sorry about that. This is probably better for another thread, but it would
also be good to understand what went wrong with said unit tests. I spotted
one commit that changed an expected value and removed an #ifdef directive
for OS X in ooxmlexport, but it isn't clear to me what is going wrong.
Anyway, as soon as my now fixed build finishes or presumably fails in the
re-enabled tests, I can post the details.

Thanks,
Renato.