Failing unit test in Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1

Renato Ferreira renato.wolp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 09:22:01 PST 2014

> Usually, each import export test has an associated file you can open,
> then by comparing the content of the file and the code in the test, one
> can perhaps make a best effort guess of what the test expects, and what
> expectation is incorrect and/or whether there is a real bug in it...

Yes, I actually found this file and was able to open it. I also found the
generated export in /tmp by breaking the execution, however I was not able
to manually export the same file in order to test the behaviour.

What should OOXML export correspond to, and is it directly available
through the UI? It seems to me to be related to MS formats, but I tried all
the options (I think) and none of them seem to generate the same thing as
the automated test did.

Maybe it's possible to check whether the value makes sense anyway without
actually exporting it, I'll try to investigate it.

 Renato.