Failing unit test in Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 00:54:45 PST 2014

Hi Renato,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:28:20PM +0000, Renato Ferreira <renato.wolp at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, how does the export/import/export thing works? I tried loading the
> .docx, saving it as .odt and exporting again, but unless I did something
> wrong, I think I ended up with the same file...

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/qa/extras/README describes
how the sw export tests work. So, to manually reproduce: open the docx
file, save it as docx, then open both the original and the saved file in
Word, and make sure that the asserted aspect does not differ (here: one
of the images became invisible).

Regards,

Miklos