minutes of ESC call ...

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Sun Dec 21 14:46:58 PST 2014

Hello

Le Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:39:53 +0100, Michael Meeks
<michael.meeks at collabora.com> a écrit:

> * gerrit daily digest AWOL (Bjoern)
>     + seems to have died 2x weeks ago - any ideas ?
>         + migration to new server in that time-frame (Michael)
>     + would love to have that back on the dev-list
Yeah, this would  bring the new version pushed 2 months ago ;-)
Nice Xmas present for me.
>     + ran 'git gc' on the send / E-mail copy
>         + 60Gb -> ~1ish Gb.
>             + and setup an auto-gc.
I suppose you are talking about the core repo used to identify committers
? we can enforce a git gc right after the update, daily, weekly, or
monthly.
BTW, I am surprised by the volume since the repo is bare (or supposed to
be, at least)

Regards

Mat