minutes of ESC call ...

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Sun Dec 21 15:34:48 PST 2014

Le Sun, 21 Dec 2014 23:46:58 +0100, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> a écrit:

> Hello
>
> Le Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:39:53 +0100, Michael Meeks
> <michael.meeks at collabora.com> a écrit:
>
>> * gerrit daily digest AWOL (Bjoern)
>>     + seems to have died 2x weeks ago - any ideas ?
>>         + migration to new server in that time-frame (Michael)
>>     + would love to have that back on the dev-list
> Yeah, this would  bring the new version pushed 2 months ago ;-)
> Nice Xmas present for me.

Well, seeing the week-end mails, I think this is not the last version.
Could someone check if tools repo is up-to-date and
gerritbot/send-daily-digest has line 75 like:
   subprocess.call(['git','fetch','origin','master:master'])
If confirmed, I need to dig more about updates (Douglas Mencken and
Michael Weghorn are *not* fresh committers), so would be pleased with a
small fix on gerrit VM, because, with my account, I got a

bash: gerrit: command not found

when I tried to query gerrit through ssh .

>>     + ran 'git gc' on the send / E-mail copy
>>         + 60Gb -> ~1ish Gb.
>>             + and setup an auto-gc.
> I suppose you are talking about the core repo used to identify
> committers ? we can enforce a git gc right after the update, daily,
> weekly, or monthly.
> BTW, I am surprised by the volume since the repo is bare (or supposed to
> be, at least)
OK, you are doing so many changes... Keep up the good work !

Mat