OpenCL: Untangling Calc->Formula->Custom dialog

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Mon Dec 29 05:50:11 PST 2014

Hi

I am refactoring the $Subject dialog box and I stumbled in some corner
cases where OpenCL is involved.

ATM I have mapped the entries in the main listbox as individual UI
widgets, modulo the logic between them.

Is OpenCL included in the (Linux) build by default? Do I need a special
setting to enable it (dialog-wise)?

Is the display of the OpenCL hardware specs still valid? (Frequency,
compute units, Memory)

AFAIK, the dialog objective is to fill "ScCalcConfig maConfig;" many
members values. That can be handled by widgets handlers. Right?

I plan to move the long explanation text to a helpcontent page. Right?

Thanks
--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice