[lo-4.2] regview fails to show rdb files

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:33:59 PST 2014

Hi Stephan,

I had built an extension last year with help from you and others on this
list. I am having issues building it with 4.2 .
The build had 7 steps and fails at 3rd with 4.2.
would you be able to point me in the right direction.
1. idlc -C -I<> my file.IDL
2.regmerge myfile.rdb /UCR myfile.urd
3. cppumaker -BUCR -Gc offapi.rdb types.rdb myfile.rdb
  4.2 doesn't support options -BUR so I took them out leaving -C and it
builds but the output dirname is .org instead of org
4. gcc <options include> myfile_impl.cxx
Fails with missing XInterface.hpp
5. gcc -o myshlib.so
6. Zip my file.oxt <>
7. Unopkg add -f my file.oxt