participation in Gsoc 2014

GAURAV Agrawal gauravagrawal03jan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 12:42:33 PST 2014

Hello,

I am a 2nd year computer science engineering student and I want to take
part in Gsoc 2014 by contributing to LibreOffice. I have browsed through
the LibreOffice list of ideas for Gsoc 2014.

I have some programming experience with C++ and am really keen to apply
this knowledge to some practical application
.
I don't have any prior application development experience but I am willing
to be a part of it.Please,if anybody could help me to start contributing to
LibreOffice and guide me about the chances of becoming a potential
contender for bagging a LibreOffice project in Gsoc 2014 and steps to do
so,that would be really appreciated .

Thanks

Gaurav Agrawal