participation in Gsoc 2014

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu Jan 23 13:37:57 PST 2014

Hi there,

Good to see you are motivated to hack on LibreOffice for Google Summer
of Code. In our selection process we want students to have fixed a
non-trivial easy hack or bug. And the best way for you to start is to
dive into the code right now. Starting to work on the area that interest
you can only help you.

First steps:
  * Get the whole thing build
  * Pick a project idea or easy hack
  * Read the code and start with small patches.
  * Submit your patches for review.

I hope this helps,
--
Cedric