Haiku port

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:18:51 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Kacper Kasper <kacperkasper at gmail.com> wrote:
\> 'At the moment' are the keywords here ;) These hacks are the result of
> library ports missing (which I will make later) or other things I
> don't need to work right now.
ah ok :-)

>> (yes I read Haiku's code formatting convention :-) please do _not_
>> follow them for LO patches :-) )
> I know that each project has its own coding guidelines and that they
> should be followed in the first place :)

sorry I could not resit a little poke at this 'religious' topic :-)

>> For example you prolly will need some patch/new files in
>> solenv/gbuild/platform/*
>> these would likely not be too controversial as they are platform
>> specific files anyway.
> Actually files for linux work fine. Not that much work here.

oh, good, still we have a variety of files to isolate the various
linux/unixes...
see all the files named <PLATFORM>_<ARCH>_<COMPILER>.mk

in any case, good luck, and feel free to poke me if you need help with
gerrit and/or code review around autogen/configure/make.

Norbert