Haiku port

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Fri Jul 4 01:01:59 PDT 2014

Hi Kacper,

Kacper Kasper píše v Čt 03. 07. 2014 v 19:58 +0200:

> > (*) Libreoffice is a fairly active and large project. any port will
> > need some sustained attention to keep up.
>
> I am aware of that. I am willing to maintain it.

Glad to hear; and it is exciting to hear about a new LibreOffice
port :-)

As soon as you get LibreOffice on Haiku buildable & up-stream the
patches, would be great if you can setup a tinderbox

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox

to make sure others are not breaking it for you either.

> About the issue with UNO I mentioned: it seems it is caused by some
> modules not being compiled (I compile them manually one by one now).
> I'll try to make full build work and come back with the results.

I guess your work consists of a mixture of trivial, and more advanced
patches.  I'd strongly encourage you to up-stream the trivial ones
immediately [but I guess the others made the point too :-)]; via gerrit
is ideal:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup

All the best,
Kendy