Suggestion for Calc

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Jul 17 03:40:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

Test schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope I’m on the right place to write my suggestion / feature request.

No, it is the wrong place. This list would be suitable, if you are going
to implement the feature yourself and need some code pointers.

For discussion whether the feature is useful and to learn about
alternative and perhaps better ways in LibreOffice, use the mailinglist
users at global.libreoffice.org or discuss at global.libreoffice.org or a forum.

After the request has matured in the discussions, submit an enhancement
request in our Issuetracker.

Kind regards
Regina