additional dictionaries

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 13:10:36 PDT 2014

JE G wrote
> What are the requirements to get a word list like this into a specialized
> spelling dictionary? Is there software to do it or a special format?

Hello,

There's this https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries
about dictionaries but I don't think it would help in your case.

It could be an extension, eg:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=Dictionary&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=
I found this link
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Extension_Development
I must recognize, I never made an extension so couldn't help more about it.

Julien