[GSoC] Varga Mihai - progress report week 10
mihai.mv13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 05:31:49 PDT 2014
Last week I finished the CMIS document representation for a SharePoint file
and I've started to work on the folder representation.
I also fixed a bug where CMIS properties were not well extracted from UNO
any, they had to be extracted accordingly to the property tipe, string,
int, datetime etc.
And partially solved another bug (for the CMIS case) where the size
property in File->Properties->General tab is not displayed for remote
The latter is still opened here
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice