[GSoC] Improved Color Selection, Week 10

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:48:51 PDT 2014

Hi All!

Last week I started looking into adding the new color palette to
Draw/Impress, and merging *SvxLineColorToolBoxControl* into
*SvxColorToolBoxControl* but I ran into some problems.
I couldn't change the toolbar buttons in Draw. I changed things in
*sd/uiconfig/sdraw/toolbar/drawingobjectbar.xml*
*sd/source/ui/app/sddll.cxx -- SdDLL::RegisterControllers()*
and the toolbar button for *SvxLineColorToolBoxControl* stayed there but
just stopped working.

Other than this I updated my master, added support for loading .soc files
and fixed small things about the UI.

This week I'll probably work on small improvements, adding recent colors,
and adding the new color palette to Draw.

If anyone has any insights, please share them! Thank you!

All the best,
Krisztian