Guaranteed Top 10 Google Placements mail-archive.com In 100 Days

cora93576 at gmail.com cora93576 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:20:15 PDT 2014

Free SEO Evaluation!

Most business developers do not realize that every website has two kind of audiences:
a)      People who read the website, click, and take in the look and feel of the site
b)      Search engines that crawl, index, and evaluate the site.

Our free SEO evaluation pack looks at your website from a search engine’s perspective and will tell you what all we need to do to make it more Google friendly. We will explain you in detail that how your website is doing in terms of SEO and what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Why Local SEO matters?

Tell us one thing when was the last time you used the yellow pages? In today’s scenario when consumers let their fingers do the walking, it means keying in Google search. So the visibility on web is very important for every business, not only this but being on first page is of utmost importance to drive traffic. Having a good website is not enough to be found on web, you need to opt for an effective SEO strategy to achieve visibility on web.

According to the statistics

To find local businesses 68% of the local consumers uses search engines
 Total number of local searches grew by 65% in last 2 years
Local MAP listings get 10 times more clicks than organic listings
only 10%-12% of businesses have claimed their Google Places local listings

Here we offer a complete and proven Search Engine Placement strategy to generate more traffic, more leads and  grow your business. Each day many people search for your product or your services online, but poor rankings on search engines is keeping them away from dealing with you.

We offer Local SEO (Search engine optimization) packages that fit in every pocket. Our main goal is to understand your needs and requirements and make you reach the consumers who are looking for the product or services that you offer.  Presently we are offering Local SEO to more than 500 websites and all rank page 1 for their related keywords.
Please send us your website for free evaluation. Looking ahead working with you.

Regards
Miss Lara kaur
SEO Manager : T.O.B
7 B Green Avenue, Amritsar Punjab