[GSOC] Personas - Weekly Report #3

Rachit Gupta rachitgupta1792 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:31:08 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I couldn't work this week till Friday due to my exams (they are finally
over!). However, I worked during the weekend, and I achieved the following:

+ The user can click on the theme he/she likes, and the selected theme is
stored in  a variable.
+ If the user clicks on "OK", the selected theme is downloaded and applied
to the UI.

For the coming week, I'll be focusing on:

+ Running the application of theme code in a separate thread.
+ Improving the user interface of the selection dialog.

--
Regards,
Rachit Gupta