n#757432 and SfxItemSet::stringify

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 07:45:59 PDT 2014

In

commit a4cd841541a729d7b8126d27d91fa28e30b01403
Author: Muthu Subramanian <sumuthu at collabora.com>
Date:   Thu Feb 13 16:10:47 2014 +0530

    n#757432: Styles (rename &) copy to different decks.

there is a stringify method added whose results only get passed to
getHash which is then used in sd to see if two SfxItemSets do not have
the same contents (I think). It would be nice to be able to get rid of
stringify to enable getting rid of SfxItemSet::Store

So.. would the simple attached patch to use SfxItemSet's operator== work
for the original n#757432 problem ? Or is the comparison too
strict/lax ?