Access2Base - New release

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Jun 16 07:40:31 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 03:03:48PM +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:

>> I'm sorry we are losing your input on the design of the long-term
>> solution in master (as opposed to the stop-gap that went in).

> I think we already settled on this one?  i.e. make it a bundled
> extension (as it should have been in the first place).

There were worries around the issues that pushed us to move several
bundled extensions to core, so the plan is:

1) Find back what these issues were.

2) Understand if they apply to Access2Base (or e.g. only native code)

3) Then we can decide to make it a bundled extension

People's memory says there were some issues around upgrade scenarios.

--
Lionel