I need to better understand our css::uno::Reference

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 23 04:44:54 PDT 2014

Hello,

Sorry for this certainly naive and humble (because I wouldn't be able at all
to help here) question, but just by curiosity, is there some plan to rewrite
partly/clean UNO in order to:
- not depend on vtables implementation
- avoid to use of reinterpret_cast (and therefore possibly detect errors
during build)
- more generally make things clearer/simplify
- (multiple inheritance but do we want/need it?)
?

Of course I know that historical can have a huge impact so I would
understand easily there's no plan for the moment.

Julien