[PUSHED] Re: Do not convert SVGs to JPEGs when editing with external tool

Tomaz Vajngerl tomaz.vajngerl at collabora.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 12:28:58 PST 2014

On March 07, 2014 19:39 CET, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at collabora.com> wrote:
> Adding Tomaž who is IIRC author of the editing with external editor -
> Tomaž, can you please check?

Yeah, it looks good. It's not so much about external editor as it is about sane defaults for any kind of conversion between graphic formats and exporting.

On March 07, 2014 19:47 CET, Alex Henrie <alexhenrie24 at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Thanks for asking. I've thought about removing some of LibreOffice's
> Java dependencies, particularly Rhino, but I don't know if I'll have
> the time. Do you know if anyone else is working on replacing Rhino
> with, say, SpiderMonkey?
>
> -Alex

 I really don't think anyone is working on replacing Rhino. :) I was looking into it at some point but I didn't get really far. There are other - more rewarding things to fix.

 Regards, Tomaž