Fwd: Test suite for Gnumeric

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:26:07 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm forwarding an email from Morten Welinder, who works on Gnumeric. He has
generated a test spreadsheet, and has kindly given me permission to forward
it on to the LO dev mailing list. When I get a moment, I'll log some bugs
with the results of his testing as it pertains to LO Calc!

The original blog post was here:

https://blogs.gnome.org/mortenw/2014/03/11/writing-tests-is-humbling/

Chris Sherlock