query for gsoc

Pramiti Goel pramitigoel20 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 04:29:19 PDT 2014

hi,
I am Pramiti Goel pursuing Information Technology from India. I am C/C++
programmer and a beginner in open source. Can u tell me Libreoffice project
and recent bugs to start with and will be suitable for GSOC 2014? What idea
or bug will make strong recommendation for GSOC 2014.
 I have particularly interest in following projects but can suggest any
other suitable one: Please guide me with should i start and the bug list to
start with ? any prerequisite knowledge of any other thing needed?

Refactor god objects
Connection to SharePoint and/or Microsoft OneDrive
Document Themes
Improving Charts
More and better tests
Dialog Widget Conversion