query for gsoc

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Mon Mar 17 01:03:45 PDT 2014

Hello Goel,

You will find some help on how to apply here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoc#How_to_apply

First thing, pick a bug in bugzilla or an easyhack in the list, fix it
and submit a patch in gerrit (and get it approved).

Having a patch approved before the end of the application period is
mandatory if you want us to consider your application.

Regards,
--
Cedric