[GSoc 14] On "Improve Text Boxes in Draw" - towards a more specific description and starting directions

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Wed Mar 19 02:01:39 PDT 2014

Hi Matteo

Em 19-03-2014 02:56, Matteo Campanelli escreveu:
> see. Could you please exemplify I could I test this in Writer?

This feature is interesting and have immediate application in the
community. The LibreOffice Magazine edited in pt-BR is done in Draw at
great expense of manually placing text into textboxes.

http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/projetos/revista/

Attached a file with linked text frames in Writer. To see it working ,
add text to the 1st box to see it flow into the second. To link frames,
go to frame properties and fill the Option tab info.

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice