Fwd: GSOC 2014 - Haskell UNO Language Binding

Tharindu Lakmal tmtlakmal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:08:35 PDT 2014

Thanks for the comment..

I'm working on bug fixes and trying to upload a patch asap.

My LibreOffice Plugin was not a fully tested or a better formatted one. It
was done as an experiment. It's repository was a mess with many gibberish.
I added the important files into a separate repository.

old one - https://github.com/tmtlakmal/EasyTuteLO
new one - https://github.com/tmtlakmal/EasyTuteLibreOffice

I'm working on a Haskell implementation and will send you a working code
before the selection process ends up.

Regards

--
*Lakmal Muthugama,*