Need help handling "quoteright" key shortcut for Mac OS X.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Mon May 5 06:56:35 PDT 2014

Hi there,

This commit

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=dd9c9a69da7b22c4166391df082ac23878312a01

introduces the single quote key (') as a key that can be assigned a
shortcut.  To do that I had to add KEY_QUOTERIGHT handling to X11, GTK
and Windows platform specific parts of VCL.  But I still need help
getting the Mac part handled.  From a simple code-reading, this file
vcl/osx/salframeview.mm appears to be the file that needs modified, but
I don't feel comfortable editing this part since I can't test my own
change (I don't own a Mac).

Anyone interested in getting this covered for Mac?

TIA,

Kohei